Sunday, October 14, 2012

A special old chair

On my last visit to gran's house, I've found this chair. 
Sit under an arch pergola, I recognized its shape. 
The chair was taken from her previous house. 
Its frame is light metal. Its backrest was created by winding plastic around the frame. 
The seat was made from the same winding plastic, too.  
But now it changed by a piece of wood.


 
The chair was kind of special for me. 
I used to like the feeling when I lay my back on that chair. 
The winding plastic created such a support that is comfortable for one's back. 
And the seat, of course. 
You gonna feel like you were sinking into something when you seat in there. 
Not sure if the winding plastic could hold your weight. 
That's another thing that made someone's heart pounding.
What a special old chair. 

Pekanbaru,



No comments: