Monday, October 8, 2012

Street Hawker

In one early Sunday morning in Shanghai, 
me and hubby were on our way to People's Place downtown. 
He decided to take a bus from Tongji University to go there, so we had to walk to the nearest bus stop. 
When we passed the road, the lady smiled at me. 
She offered us to buy mie goreng or anything else. 
I just smiled back at her and waved my hand. 
We didn't want to buy her mie/kwetiau. 
She understood.


I interested in their carts. In Shanghai, they use an open wide cart. 
It is practical to outspread the items/merchandise on the cart. 
They can provide more items and choice for the customers. 
Also, the lady could reach the whole ingredients when she cooks the mie goreng. And the this hawker could show variety of fruits straight from his cart. It looks appealing.




Pekanbaru,



No comments: