Friday, November 30, 2012

Free Herb Garden


Free, is what a lovely thing to offer when you stay in one place.  

 When we stay in youth hostels, we are getting used to see several good practices by the management. They teach the visitors to support a green movement by limiting access for hot water, keeping a waste container in the kitchen for worm farm, and even, providing the herb garden.
 
When we stayed at Baywatch Manor YHA, Augusta, Western Australia, I saw a notice at the kitchen’s wall. It was such a great idea. 


 
Then I walked to the garden. It is a very small top-deck garden, but so green and full of so many types of herbs. Herbs like thyme, rosemary, celery, and coriander are heaps. They look fresh and grow well. They must be taste incredible.



I wish I could have such a beautiful small garden, too at home. Wouldn’t it be lovely to pick your own grown herbs and vegetables every day? I think I need to start planning now.

Pekanbaru,

No comments: