Monday, April 15, 2013

A bike and a lighthouse

It was a nice day in Fremantle, Western Australia.
We went to the South Mole Lighthouse which is located at the entrance of Swan River, Fremantle Harbor.
The 9m green lighthouse is catchy. Such a fine day with blue sky as a background.
We sat on the breakwater stone initially, before walked to the lighthouse to get better view for the Rottness Island Ferries.
 

On my way back to our car, I was thrilled to see the red bicycle. 
It stood there nicely. It was waiting for the lady-owner.
I couldn't wait to capture that special postcard moment: me with a bike and a lighthouse.
Of course, I asked for permission from the husband of the owner to let me take a pose with that beautiful red bicycle.

I was very pleased with the photo.

What do you think?

Pekanbaru,


No comments: