Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Do not worry with your English

I think the fastest way to learn English is to use English more often in thinking, talking and writing.  My pleasure in learning English comes from literature and BBC classic mini series based on Jane Austen and Elizabeth Gaskell's novels. Could watch them for hours.

What I consider important now is to use English as frequent as I could: to write, to talk and to think. Don't want to lose the sense and momentum of including English in my life in the meantime, that's why I start writing my post in English.

I know there are many grammatical mistakes or inappropriate terms in my post. 

But, we start learning from baby steps, right? So, even though there are going to be more unpleasant posts, I hope my friends won't complain at all and keep reading.

Pekanbaru,

No comments: