Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bench

My passion for bench began many years ago when I saw a lonely bench covered with autumn leaves. That was in the UK. It is a type of romantic-scenes in the movies. 

However, when I lived in Perth few years ago, without autumn foliage nor snow, the hot summer in Perth with yellow grass and blue sky was also a perfect setting for bench. I changed my view about bench straightaway. It is always a romantic furniture everywhere.

Benches are not difficult to find. Due to its capacity to let up to four people seating uncomfortably, bench is truly an important element in the parks, gardens, scenic viewing point, beaches, and in the highly traffic areas. 

Although I like bench so much, I never seat on it for a very long time. I just used to take photos of bench rather than sit in it properly.


However, I have quite obsessed with a bench at Alfred Cove Nature Reserve, Applecross, Perth, WA. It is such a comfortable bench with wooden platform that built underneath. Both look perfect there. 

We even returned to this location, so I could sit there to enjoy the bench alone for few minutes

I have been thinking of a romantic story between two people and a bench.

Pekanbaru, 

No comments: