Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Angry from the past

This is not a nice post, actually. But this is important.

How many of us have been trapped in our 'past'?

This question was asked a few weeks ago in one famous motivation TV Program.

My friend, Hani, told me, 

someone who hates people bring heavy loads in their back. They bring the loads everywhere while keep adding to them with new hate. It is hard. It hurts.

Hani was right.  
It is very hard to bring those loads in our heart, and it is easier to walk without them. Why don't we leave the load somewhere?

Another friend, Sonia, has offered her best trick to reduce the imaginary loads. 

This can be done instantly by wiping the bad feeling promptly before we are dwelling on it too long. 

She refused consciously to respond to other people who made her angry, and simply just let them go. Her reason was:
She didn't want to keep any 'bad taste in her mouth' because she didn't want to spoil the taste of her next meals. 

Recently, I met some people who have been away for a few years. From our final meeting, they said things that made me quite disappointed and angry. There were some stupid prejudices on me and other friends. The comments were astonishing!

Actually, I didn't happy at all.
But I learned that they were confused and insecure about many things. I couldn't force them to accept that  people and things they knew before have changed. They must bear the changes and find strategies to be in the 'market' again. They cannot throw some of their disappointment in their life on me.

By the way, I successfully refused to get angry and put the 'load' on my back. 

Simply, by just don't care too much... and swift my focus on other essential problems.

Pekanbaru, 
tis problem needs to be resolved soon...

No comments: