Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A lonely feeling

It is about a time when you're feeling lonely. 
Sometimes you feel that you don't belong to anything. 
You're in there, stand with your own ground, cannot digest the facts surrounding you. 
You want to speak about the right thing, but you cannot because people think you are too fussy. 
You want to express your worry about the wrong thing, but people think you are exaggerating. 
No one understands you. 
After a while, you start feeling... lonely.


Lake Monger, Perth

For a loner, it's okay for me to feel lonely for a long time.
I used to have my own sanctuaries. 
Stack of books, studio ghibli movies, botanical garden full of flowers, grassland and their miniscule lives, are my favorite things to escape. 
I could do or stay there as long as I want until I forget that I was lonely.


Pekanbaru,



2 comments:

Haddori Amma said...

everybody need to be alone sometimes.

Monita Wibisono said...

Well, of course... you've got to do a contemplation to know thyself.