Friday, February 1, 2013

Wildflowers

So strange, that I had an eye for these flowers when nobody didn't even pay any attention on them at the Uni.

It was a nice morning near Arboretum at Uni. I took some nice pictures of flowers and cute critters near the bush. Suddenly, I saw this flower that looks like banksia, a native flower in Australia. This one had dried cylindrical spike was sticky and light. The fresh spike consisted of hundreds individual petal with attractive blue-purple colors. I kept this secret safe with me because I want to enjoy the plant as much as I can. It blooms in rainy season, for its love of high humidity temperature. No one knows the location of this flowers and I will tell no body about my 'tropical dubbed banksia'.
 


Another secret is pretty difficult to be kept, since the plants grow along the pedestrian road at the Uni. However, I guess no one will be interested in this wild orchid, since it is too miniscule for people's eyes. It must be beautiful plants for my garden, but deep in my heart, like the 'banksia', I know I won't be able to domesticate it. Just leave it at the Uni forest to be taken care by nature.


Pekanbaru,
 

No comments: