Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Fairyland



I've been addicted recently to this game, My Fairyland. Actually it is only an application from the famous Facebook. Since I fond of flowers and insects, I found this game is terrific. The type of flowers are utterly amazing (not our daily type of flowers), the wildlife are also unexpected sometime and the challenge of getting gold and diamond, guys... are even ridiculous! We use the gold for watering the plants and the diamond to speed up flowers to grow.

I just enjoy the color of flowers, initially. Then, I interested in planting more seeds to fulfill my tiny little garden. It was absolutely fun, when I had to harvest my first flower. It was so addicted to plant new seeds and watch them grow everyday.

Instead of it, I found this game is a kind of brilliant. We need to do some other activities, like spotting wildlife, carrying out herbalism and alchemy to raise our gold and diamond, in the same time making friends with other people by visiting their gardens. Another interesting link to the outside of our world, which has been connected by this incredible game!

The challenges are not always easy. Spotting wildlife is terribly challenging. Even, collecting gold or diamond was quite annoying to me.

In the meantime, I do love to find out how to do this game quicker, since I'm not a patient gardener, even on this virtual world... But some research will do to make a comfortable situation for playing this game (means, enough gold in my pocket... without buying them:))

Give a try, you might like it...

Perth,
what a positive distraction...