Thursday, January 17, 2013

When I watch the sunrise with him


We must be very lucky to have a luxury to observe sunrise every day when we live in Perth.

Every morning the sunrise pattern is different, it really depends on the season.

It was beautiful, in particular at hottest days. First, some golden rays appeared, then the sky colour turned really red. I can’t really describe this, but you could this amazing picture.

Hubby then rushed to take some pictures for his sunrise photo collection.

While, I just like to enjoy the beautiful sight from the balcony.

What do you think about this:




I could watch this forever.

It’s really, “Allah is a Great Creator”.

When we see sunrise and sunset in a day, don’t you notice that we could have a different feeling towards ourselves?

I noticed that ~

Sunrise raises hope.

Sunset delivers serenity.


And both scenes are really romantic, especially when we are able to enjoy it with our spouse.

Although we couldn’t see the sunset because it was on the other side of the building,

I guess I am still blessed this.

Pekanbaru,
I dedicated this note for my dear hubby who’s still working on his project.

No comments: