Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Conundrum: Busy


Well, I don't know why life was too busy lately until I didn't have time to meet and greet others. It is always a hectic schedule from one to another point in my to-do-list. It is great, but it is also a little bit tiring. 

Anyway,
I learned that in my busy-busy time, I actually didn't have time to think and being critical to other people. Sometimes I did think about notorious issues, but most of the time, my mind is occupied with many challenges in my career. Though I think it was a little bit bizarre, now I realized, this was a way that God has given me so I could avoid my own negative mind, jealousy and curiosity.



Alhamdulillah, let's keep grateful to Allah, so we could be more productive in working towards good things and helping more people with our skills. 

Enjoy the spring sunshine in East Perth (as you could see in the picture). This is my favorite place to observe nature and lifestyle.

Pekanbaru,


No comments: